24,000 breaths a day pump oxygen-rich blood to every cell in your being. If you want healthy cell metabolism, you have to have plenty of oxygen. If you want a healthy heart, brain and microbiome, suck in more air. Oxygen is life, and so are oxygen therapies.
THE OXYGENATE LIST
Handpicked. From education to self-care solutions.
01. What is oxygen? Benefits and functions inside your body
A basic overview of oxygen and why you need it. Breathe deep.
02. Are you getting enough oxygen?
Signs of oxygen deprivation and how to get enough oxygen everyday.
03. Why you may be suffering from low oxygen and not realize It
Great biohacker perspective on oxygen levels and how to improve them
04. Hatha nauli krya
We’ve never seen breathing and abdomen rolling like this before.
05. Boom clap: Yoga breathing Gurunanda & Beat Scout
Yoga breathing to a beat.
06. A breathing technique offers help for people with asthma
Buteyko method, a shallow-breathing technique developed in 1952 by a Russian doctor, Konstantin Buteyko.
07. Breathing lessons
The key to a smaller waist and a sharper mind might be learning to inhale.
08. Yoga breathing exercises: Pranayama videos
Yoga Breathing or Pranayama, is the foundation of your yoga practice. It begins with deepening your breathing with the 3-part breath, then moves into more advanced breathing exercises
09. Breathing is the new yoga. 9 shortcuts to calming anxiety
Controlled breathing techniques are a promising antidote to everything from anxiety to PTSD; here’s how to incorporate them into your life.
10. Awakening the third eye by breath of fire
An effective way to develop the third eye and crown chakra by a breathing exercise that greatly oxygenates the blood and produces an extraordinary amount of prana (chi), together with specific hand positions (mudras).
11. Oxygenating blood with nitrate-rich vegetables
Eat your beats for better oxygen flow.
12. Ozone: A quick overview
Learn the benefits of ozone treatment for healing chronic disease
13. Is ozone therapy the miracle cure that so many seek?
Listen to this video from Dr. Owen on the uses of ozone therapy to improve blood flow, the immune system, reduce inflammation, detoxify, fight cancer and stimulate the regrowth of joint cartilage.
14. Why drink ozonated water?
The method of water ozonation is a common technique used to purify water and offers a number of health benefits.
15. Healing chronic illness at home
Oxygen, ozone, sauna and detoxification for Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and MCS.
16. Ozone therapy: A powerful cancer treatment & healing protocol
Did you know that the lack of health that exists in every single cancer condition, without exception (no matter the location or stage of the cancer), has to do with impaired, oxygen-less respiration of the body’s cells?
17. Global warming is starving west coast waters of oxygen
As oceans warm, fish and other sea animals need more oxygen, yet the sea water they breathe holds less of it. Ocean circulation changes caused by global warming can also reduce oxygen levels below the ocean’s surface, where it’s absorbed from the atmosphere.